PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The company is in Mini Ratna Category-I and has been making profits consistently over the years. Company requires dynamic and result oriented professionals as under :-
General Manager (Finance & Accounts):
No. of Post - 01 (UR) - on Regular basis
Salary Grade / IDA Scale of Pay (E-7) Rs. 43,200-66,000 - (Due for upward revision w.e.f. 1.1.2017 subject to approval of the Competent Authority).
QRs - CA's / ICWA's / MBA's from a recognised Institution / University with specialization in Finance with 15 (Fifteen) years post qualification executive experience out of which atleast two years should be at the next below grade in IDA Scale / equivalent CDA Scale or equivalent responsibility/CTC in a large and reputed organisation. Experience in Aviation Industry is desirable.
Upper Age Limit - 50 years
CTC - Rs. 23.00 lakh p.a. approx.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation and Age relaxation will be as per Govt. Of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i. to consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right for being interviewed.
ii. to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response.
iii. to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv. to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Candidates working in Public Sector / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- Those candidates separated from any PSU/PSE on VRS would be required to refund VRS compensation received in the event of selection in PHL.
- Post qualification executive experience will only be considered.
- Teaching experience & training period (induction) will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application
- Internal candidate(s) (other than those on deputation) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation. However, internal candidates on probation will not be eligible. For those on deputation, grade/rank in parent department will be the reference point for the purpose of experience.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority(ies).
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before interview/selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Aviation sector.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- Candidates from Private Sector applying for the post of General Manager (F&A) and Company Secretary-cum-Jt. General Manager (Legal) on regular basis should be drawing following minimum CTC per annum or above as mentioned below for the last two years:
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed AC-II Rail/Bus fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. However, those called for the interview should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay/CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of interview, failing which such candidate/s will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 30.4.2018.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the Courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and should apply online only. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, licence status, pay/CTC, etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee-non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at DELHI/NOIDA (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Eligible candidates who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send the duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, licence status, pay/CTC, etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee-non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at DELHI/NOIDA (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: Jt. General Manager (HR), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, (U.P.) on or before 30.4.2018.
Candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
We fly for you