PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Pawan Hans requires to recruit result oriented and dynamic professional as Chief Aviation Security Officer - on contract basis.
No. of Posts - 01
Place of Posting - Delhi/Noida
Should be a Graduate - an ex-armed forces / para-military / police officer or worked with an airlines / non-scheduled operator - BCAS trained in executive capacity.
The Chief Aviation Security Officer will function in accordance of Airline Security Programme of PHL which inter-alia includes:
- He shall conduct an initial and comprehensive survey of the PHL facilities, equipments and activities;
- He shall be responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of the PHL's security programme.
- Update the PHL's security programme to correct deficiencies and to maintain it in accordance with national requirements;
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with the airport authority and other appropriate authorities responsible for security functions;
- Promote security awareness and vigilance;
- Ensure adequate training of security personnel in screening the passengers and all other having security responsibilities wherever assigned;
- Ensure an effective threat/occurrence response capability
- Report all actual or suspected acts of unlawful interference with aircraft operation to the Appropriate Authority for security and maintain proper record thereof;
- Any other job assigned from time to time.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants depending upon the level of response for each post.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Only Post qualification experience will be considered.
- Internal candidate(s) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation.
- Candidates called for Test/Interview etc should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of Test, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority(ies).
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Aviation sector.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 24th May 2019.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and apply online. The candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five) online. However, SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, pay/CTC etc.
The candidates who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank Form the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send the duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, pay/CTC etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: Jt. General Manager (HR), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, (U.P.), on or before 24th May 2019.
We fly for you