PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. PHL invites application from candidates possessing the following qualification and eligibility criteria for engagement as Jr. Associate (Accounts) on contract basis - 01 POST for its PHL, Eastern Region office located at Guwahati . The period of engagement shall be for a period of ONE YEAR which may likely to be extended as per the Company requirement:-
The qualification, eligibility criteria & emoluments is as under:-
Post on Contract Basis & Duration
No. of Posts / Location
Qualification & Experience Requirement*
Upper Age Limit*
Jr. Associate (Accounts) on Contract Basis for a Period of ONE YEAR
(Extendable as per the Company Requirement)
01 (One) / Guwahati
B. Com with three Years Relevant Experience*
M. Com with One Year Relevant Experience*
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments of Rs. 22,500/-
(Rupees twenty two thousand and five hundred only (all inclusive).
*As on 25.10.2019
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants depending upon the level of response for each post.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases with relevant experience.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Internal candidate(s) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation.
- Selection of eligible candidates will be made only through Written Test. Schedule for written test shall be published on PHL's website www.pawanhans.co.in and intimated to eligible candidates on their email indicated in the application form. Eligible candidates called for written test should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of Test, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the written test and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority(ies).
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Aviation sector.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on 25.10.2019.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at Guwahati only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates who fulfil the above criteria such as age, qualification etc and other terms and conditions may download Application Blank Form and send the duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, pay/CTC etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 118/- (Rupees one hundred and eighteen only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at Guwahati (SC/ST candidates,Ex-servicemen & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly super-scribing the envelope with the post applied for must be sent by SPPED POST/REGISTERED POST ONLY to reach to below address on or before 25.10.2019 (17:00 hrs):
Assistant General Manager (HR),
Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), SOS Road, Near St. Clare's convent High School, Guwahati (Assam), Pin code - 781015.
Applications received beyond the due date of submission i.e 25.10.2019 (upto 17:00 hrs) will be summarily rejected.