PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. To associate in its growth as envisaged in the Corporate Plan, the Company requires following personnel to be engaged on contract basis as under:-
Senior Instructor in Mechanical/Avionics:
a) Having Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence (BAMEL) Paper 1,2,3 (RA) in Mechanical stream with sufficient RA teaching experience in any aviation training organisation.
b) Having Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence (BAMEL) Paper 1, 2, 3 (JE) in Mechanical stream with sufficient JE teaching experience in any aviation training organisation.
c) Having Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence (BAMEL) Paper 1,2,3 (E,I,R) in Avionics Stream with sufficient E,I,R teaching experience in any aviation training organisation.
d) Having Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence (BAMEL) Paper 1,2,3 (HA) in Mechanical stream with sufficient HA teaching experience in any aviation training organisation.
- Applicant applying for the post of Senior instructor should also provide the -
- evidence of previous employment as a basic mechanical or electrical engineering training instructor or
- evidence of previous employment as a technical training instructor
- May be trained on CAR-66, CAR-147 (Basic), AAC 2 of 2018, Instructors Techniques Course and knowledge of the Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE) and all other applicable rules/regulations/circulars/instructions issued by DGCA from time to time.
Note : The salary for all the above posts will be best as per the Aviation industry standard and shall commensurate with the respective experience and qualifications.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. The selected incumbents will be considered for appointment on contract basis in the equivalent grades commensurate with the Licence, Experience and salary package drawn by them in their present assignment.
3. The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
ii) Reservation and Age relaxation in SC/ST and OBC etc. will be as per Govt. of India directives.
iii) Internal candidate(s) applying for the post will be given age and fee relaxation.
iv) to consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right based on written test .
v) Outstation Candidates called for Test etc. should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s experience pay / CTC reservation, etc. at the time of Test, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Test and travelling allowances will not be reimbursed. Travelling allowance will be reimbursed to the eligible candidates as per the rules of the company.
vi) All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority (ies).
vii) It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before selection.
viii) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation / shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is /are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
ix) Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
x) Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
xi) All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
xii) No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
xiii) The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc. will be calculated as on the last date of submission of application i.e. 20th December 2019.
xiv) Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
4. Candidates working in Public Sector / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Selection.
5. Furnishing of unsigned / incomplete / inconsistent / ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
6. The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. The Management also reserves the right to consider applicants with less experience for a lower post in lower pay scale.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
How to Apply:
The candidates may download Application Blank Form from the website www.pawanhans.co.in duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, pay, licences etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 118/- (Rupees one hundred eighteen only) inclusive of GST @ 18% for post of Post Holder, Senior Instructor, Instructor (towards application fee- non refundable) drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at DELHI(SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee) .
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates etc. are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
The candidates meeting laid down criteria are required to submit prescribed PHL Application Blank Form duly filled in along with self attested copies of testimonials with latest coloured passport size photograph should reach by post to General Manager, Northern Region, Rohini Sector-36, Rohini Heliport, Delhi - 110085 latest by 20th December 2019. Kindly mention the post applied for on front of the Envelop.
Phone - 0120-2476727
We fly for you