PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Pawan Hans Limited, a premier Public Sector Undertaking Requires and Rsult Oriented Trainee Technicians on Contractual Basis.
Qualification & Experienc: Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electronics / Electricals / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation from Recognized University / Institution.
AME Course from DGCA Recognized Institute.
Aircraft Engineering Maintenance Course in B1.3 or B2 Category from a DGCA Recognized Institute.
Experience: One Year Post Qualification experience of maintenance of Transport Aircraft or Helicopter.
Upper Age Limit: 25 Years
Monthly Stipend - Rs. 16,500/- (all inclusive)
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited Management reserve the right:
- to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications recieved and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for skill/aptitude test.
- to restrict the number of applications for skill/aptitude test depending upon the level of response for the post.
- to reject any application, cancel the posts or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
- to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving casses
- to determine the equivalence of the Pay scales/CTC and interpret large & reputed organisation based on turnover or any other parameter, as deemed fit.
- Post qualification experience will only be considered.
- Teaching experience & training period (induction) will not be considered.
- All qualification should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved inn India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before skill/aptitude test/selection.
- The selected incumbents may be transferred anywhere in India or abroad at the discretion of the Management.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected fact (s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/shortfall (s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation inn versions other than English, English versionwill prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- Outstation candidates called for skill/apitude test will be reimbursed llnd sleeper Rail/Bus fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. They must produce all original documents including proof of educational/technical qualification, experience, pay/CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of Skill/aptitude test, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/decreased at the discretion of the management without assiging any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last for receipt of application i.e. st January 2023.
- Canvassinng or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arisinng out of the advertisement shall be the Courts at NOIDA/Delhi.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and should apply online only. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, Pay/CTC, license/medical status etc.
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank Form the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send the scanned copy of duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, Pay/CTC, license/medical status etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee - non refundable) for Rs. 118/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Limited payable at DELHI/NOIDA (SC/ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/ inconsistent/ ambiguous information in the application without proof of certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: HOD (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201301, (U.P.), Phone: 0120-2476731 on or before 31st January 2023.
We fly for you