POLICIES & PROCEDURES PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Pawan Hans an ISO 9001:2000 Company is guided by international standards and Government of India rules in public buying and follows the laid down
procedures and norms. It has a detailed procurement manual providing guidance for procurement of goods and services.
The types of goods and services procured by Pawan Hans are
- Maintainence spares, components, ground equipment, test equipment related to MRO of helicopters
- Oils and greases
- Hardware & consumables
- Repair and overhaul services
- Office equipments like air conditioner, Xerox machines, water coolers
- Computer hardware, software and related equipments
- Stationary, books etc
- Automobile vehicles and its maintenance services
- Health services through empanelled hospitals
- Building & Maintenance services
- Security services
- Civil works and Maintenance services
- Printing of annual reports, diaries,calendar etc.
- Horticulture & landscape services
- International airbookings
- General Post Control services
- Supply of manpower for miscellaneous work services
Keeping in mind the value of procurement of goods & services, tenders are invited through vide publicity on the website either through limited tender
or open tender. Suppliers are required to watch our website regularly for tenders. Sample tender form is enclosed.
The tenders are evaluated as per tender conditions by a committee of executives and most economical and technically acceptable offers are considered for
procurement. The salient features of the procurement are as follows :
Qualitative requirement for imports
Term & Conditions
- Quotation for factory new items
- Payment is through letter of credit. All bank charges within India are to be borne by Purchaser and outside India by Seller
- Payment by wire transfer against the proof of shipment.
- Advance payment against the bank guarantee