PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. The Company invites applications from candidates possessing the following qualification, experience and eligibility criteria, for engagement as Base Coordinator and Base Helper on Contract basis, for its Base located at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
The period of engagement shall be for ONE YEAR, which may be extended as per the Company's requirement.
Experience & Age
Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institute.
Working knowledge of Computer is desirable.
Candidate should have minimum three (03) years of relevant Aviation Experience in the areas of Passenger handling, Airport handling/ coordination, Ticketing, Flight planning etc.
Age of candidate should not be more than 28 years as on last date of submission of application.
Candidate should be minimum VIII pass or equivalent from any recognized Institute/ School/ Board.
Candidate should have minimum one (01) year experience.
Age of Candidate should not be more than 25 years as on last date of submission of application.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The selected incumbents will be considered for appointment on contract basis only. The tenure of contract will be on short term/ long term basis for a period of upto one year. However, the contract could be extended further, as per requirements of the company.
3. Reservation & Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates and persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. of India directives.
4. Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
5. Monthly emoluments for the above posts will be as under :-
- Base Coordinator - Basic pay @ Rs. 24,000/-.
- Base Helper - Basic pay @ Rs. 14,000/-.
- In addition to basic pay, other allowances & benefits like HRA, DA, PF, Gratuity etc., as applicable, shall be paid as per company rules.
- TA/DA and other administrative considerations (not for remuneration/ benefits) shall be offered as per applicable Grades of above positions and company rules.
6. The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right :-
i) to consider only those candidates for selection process (written test/skill test or other selection process as decided by PHL) who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria/ experience among the applications received. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being called for selection process or confer any right for employment
ii) to relax age and other qualifying criteria in case of incumbent possessing the relevant aviation experience
iii) to restrict the number of applicants depending upon the level of response for each post.
7. Internal candidate(s) applying for the post will be given age and fee relaxation.
8. Only post qualification experience will be considered shortlisting/ selection for above post.
9. The candidates will be selected for the advertised posts on the basis of their performance in written test/ skill test, as applicable.
10. Preference (desirable) shall be given to local candidates from the State of Himachal Pradesh.
11. Outstation Candidates called for Written Test/ Skill Test, as applicable, should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s experience/ CTC/ reservation, etc. at the time of Test, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the written/ skill test and travelling allowances will not be reimbursed. Travelling allowance will be reimbursed to the eligible candidates as per the rules of the company.
12. All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority(ies).
13. It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before selection.
14. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation / shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is /are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
15. Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
16. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, only the English version will prevail.
17. All appointments will be subject to medical fitness of candidate(s), as per PHL rules.
18. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/ selected. Intimation only to candidates shortlisted for written/skill test and also for final selection shall be sent on registered e-mail address of candidate(s). Same will also be published on company's website.
19. The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc. will be calculated as on the last date of submission of application i.e. 23rd May, 2020.
20. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
21. Candidates working in Public Sector/ Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Selection.
22. Furnishing of unsigned /incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
23. The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
24. The Management also reserves the right to consider applicants with less experience for a lower post in lower pay scale.
25. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be notified only on company's website (www.pawanhans.co.in) and will not be published in the newspapers/ other Media. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check company's website regularly for any updates.
How to apply:
The candidates meeting the above qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria may visit careers tab on the Company's website (www.pawanhans.co.in) for applying through ONLINE mode. Candidates are required to submit their application through "ONLINE" mode only with passport size photograph and self attested copies testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, pay etc. to be enclosed. No Applications shall be accepted in Physical form. (Candidates are also advised to refer to guidelines for applying online, before submitting their application)
Candidates are also required to submit non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rupees one hundred eighteen only) inclusive of GST @ 18% for above posts. Application fee to be paid online only, through link (under Career tab) provided on company's website (SC, ST candidates & Candidates with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates etc. are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Head - HR&A, Northern Region,
Pawan Hans Ltd. (a Govt. of India Enterprise)
Rohini Heliport, Sector - 36,
Bhagawan Mahavir Marg,
Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Email : email@example.com
Last date of submission of ONLINE applications is 23rd May, 2020.