PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Juhu Areodrome, S. V. Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai: 400 056.
Pawan Hans Limited, (A Govt. of India Enterprise)
is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates to be inducted as Trainee Technicians.
The candidates should possess Diploma in:
Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electronics/ Electricals/Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation
Duration of Course: Three years from a AICTE recognised institute.
AME Course from a DGCA recognised institute
Aircraft Engineering Maintenance Course in B1.3 or B2 category from a DGCA recognised institute.
One year post qualification experience on maintenance of Transport Aircraft or Helicopter.
NO. OF VACANCIES
Age Limit: 25 Years as on 01/10/2021
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 16,500.00
- The Selected Candidates will be on Training for a period of one year and on successful completion , the trainee technicians would be inducted afresh as Jr. Technician Level I on contract for a period of three years initially subject to the candidates' executing a Service Bond for the above periods separately.
- On completion of the training period of one year, the selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India depending upon the requirements of the company.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC candidates and persons with disabilities as per Govt. of India directives.
- The eligible criteria for determination of Age will be as on 01/10/2021
- Applications are liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, copies of testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, Experience etc., are not enclosed or the application is received after the closing date. Incomplete / Ineligible / Illegible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- The management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof
- Candidates are requested to visit www.pawanhans.co.in regularly for corrigendum if any, and other instructions / notifications pertaining to this advertisement as the same will be hosted on the said website.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- In case of receipt of large numbers of applications, short listing will be done based on the marks obtained in the prescribed qualification.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities. Eligible candidates meeting the above requirements may down load the application and the duly filled in form affixing recent photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience etc, should be forwarded to the following address. The application should also be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 118/- (Rupees One Hundred & Eighteen Only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at Mumbai (SC, ST & Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Candidates may forward their applications duly sealed in an envelope super scribing on top of the envelope "Application for the post of Trainee Technician" and forward to the following address so as to reach on or before 30/09/2021. Any application received after the closing date shall be rejected summarily.
Dy. General Manager (HR&A)
Pawan Hans Ltd., Juhu Aerodrome, S.V. Road,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai- 400 056
Application Blank Form (Click here)