PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Pawan Hans Ltd in collaboration with Jamia Milia Islamia University plans to impart AME Course and B.Sc. Aeronautics – Mechanical & B.Sc. Aeronautics – Avionics. To associate in its growth as envisaged in the Corporate Plan, the Company requires result oriented and dynamic professionals as under:-
Instructors: (on Contract Basis)
Basic AME Licence (BAMEL) in relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instruments Engineering with one year post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry.
Diploma in any of the above disciplines or Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Bachelor of Science (Electronics) with three years post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry.
Instructors assigned to teach Paper-I (Air Law, Airworthiness Requirements & Human Performance) should have passed Paper-I of AME Licence Examination. Instructors teaching Paper-III subjects should have passed Paper-III in the relevant category or have adequate maintenance experience in the relevant category.
Basic AME Licence (BAMEL) in relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Instruments have passed Paper-III in the relevant category with one year post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry.
Diploma in any of the above disciplines, have passed Paper-III in the relevant category with three years post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry.
Upper Age Limit: 25 Years (Age Relaxation as per GOI Guidelines. Upper Age Limit is relaxable at discretion of the Management in deserving cases).
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments – Rs. 38,000/- approx.
THE APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ABOVE POSITIONS MUST HAVE THE COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CAR-66 / CAR-147.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants depending upon the level of response for each post.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Only Post qualification experience will be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application
- Internal candidate(s) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation.
- Candidates called for Test etc should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of Test, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority (ies).
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Aviation sector.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc. will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 30th September 2022.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and apply online. The applicants should also send by post the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing recent passport size photograph accompanied with self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, pay/CTC etc. and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non-refundable) for Rs. 118/- (Rupees one hundred only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
The candidates who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank Form from the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and send by post the duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, pay/CTC etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 118/- (Rupees one hundred only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: HOD (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, (U.P.), Phone: 0120-2476764 on or before 30th September 2022.
We fly for you