PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
The Company requires Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in Avionics stream on regular basis.
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER:
AME's with B-2 category without any limitations on Dauphin-N/N3 OR Mi-172 helicopters OR AME's with B-2 category without limitation 5 on any two types of helicopters operated by PHL with minimum six months of maintenance experience in the preceding two years on the type of helicopters being operated by PHL. The incumbent should have total experience of 03 (three) years as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) OR five years maintenance experience out of which at least 2 (two) years should be at the equivalent next below grade in IDA / CDA Scale of Pay or equivalent responsibility / CTC (Rs. 8,60,160/- per annum - PF & Gratuity as per rules) in a large and reputed organisation.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 50,000 - 1,60,000
Upper Age Limit - 35 years
AME's with B-2 category without limitation 5 on any one type of helicopters operated by PHL with minimum six months of maintenance experience in the preceding two years on the type of helicopters being operated by PHL. The incumbent should have total experience of 01 (one) year as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) OR three years of maintenance experience on the type of helicopter being operated by PHL at the equivalent next below grade in IDA / CDA Scale of Pay or equivalent responsibility / CTC (Rs. 6,55,620/- per annum - PF & Gratuity as per rules) in a large and reputed organisation.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 40,000 - 1,40,000
Upper Age Limit - 30 years
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right:
- to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
- to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post.
- to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
- to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- to determine the equivalence of the Pay scales/CTC and interpret large & reputed organization based on turnover or any other parameter, as deemed fit.
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government, CPSEs and Autonomous Bodies etc are required to submit their application through proper channel or produce NOC at time of interview.
- Post qualification executive experience will only be considered.
- Teaching experience & training period (induction) will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before interview/selection.
- The selected incumbents may be transferred anywhere in India or abroad at the discretion of the Management.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/ selected.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed IIIrd AC Rail / Bus fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. However, those called for the interview should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay/CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of interview, failing which such candidate/s will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 10th June 2023.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the Courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company's website www.pawanhans.co.in and should apply online. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form through proper channel after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, Pay/CTC, license/medical status etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee - non-refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety-five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Limited payable at DELHI/NOIDA (SC/ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee). In case, Application Fee is paid online, Demand Draft may please be ignored.
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank Form from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send the scanned copy of duly filled & signed application form through proper channel after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience, Pay/CTC, license/medical status etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee - non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety-five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Limited payable at DELHI/NOIDA (SC/ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/ inconsistent/ ambiguous information in the application without proof of certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: HOD (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, (U.P.) Phone: 0120-2476731 on or before 10th June 2023.
We fly for you